Medway, Massachusetts, Law Firm
There are a few essential characteristics that most people look for when hiring a lawyer. A quality attorney should have experience, be attentive to their clients’ concerns, and should be efficient.
At the Massachusetts law firm of Kenney & Kenney, Attorneys at Law, we believe that the most important thing about our work is you, the client. We pride ourselves on being attorneys who call our clients back quickly when they have questions or concerns. This law firm has been in Medway since 1955, and we have the experience and skill to handle your legal needs.
We serve our Medway clients in many different areas of legal practice, including:
- Real estate
- Land use and zoning
- Family law
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and alimony
- Business and corporate law
- Estate planning
- Personal injury
A Distinct History
Our father started this firm in 1955, the firm has been here serving Medway residents ever since.
Today, we continue The tradition of Kenney & Kenney, Attorneys at Law, emphasizing the commitment to clients our father considered important in the practice of law. To this end, we offer:
- Experience: Both Stephen and Paul Kenney have more than 30 years of experience practicing law.
- Accessibility: We make sure it is easy for you to contact us and get to talk to your lawyer any time during the course of representation, so you are always up to date on what is happening in your case.
- Efficiency: We do everything we can to wrap things up in a timely manner, never dragging cases out longer than necessary.
Conveniently located in Medway, MA, we offer free consultations and competitive rates to clients throughout Franklin, Holliston, Medway, Milford, Bellingham, Millis, Medfield, and the surrounding towns. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evenings and Saturdays available by appointment. Contact us today.
Areas Of Focus
181 Village Street
Medway, MA 02053
Toll Free: 866-491-3215