Diverse And Experienced Attorneys
When you find an attorney you can trust, it’s a great benefit to be able to use that same attorney for other legal issues that come up in the future. This is why we focus on varied areas of law at Kenney & Kenney, Attorneys at Law. Both of our lawyers have more than 20 years of experience serving Holliston, Franklin, Medway Massachusetts and surrounding areas, and we have the skill to serve you.
We can serve you in many areas of law, including:
- Real estate: Representing buyers, sellers and lenders for commercial or residential real estate transactions, purchase and sale agreements, closings, foreclosures, short-sales and title insurance.
- Land use and zoning: We have represented developers, businesses and landowners before municipal boards for more than 20 years.
- Family law: We handle divorce, child support, custody, visitation, alimony and spousal support, equitable distribution of property, legal separation, prenuptial agreements, modification, paternity, adoption, and non-traditional marriages and cohabitation agreements.
- Divorce: We handle all aspects of divorce, including equitable distribution of assets, parenting plans and support issues.
- Child custody and visitation: We can help you negotiate or litigate a parenting plan that is in your best interest and in the best interest of your children.
- Child support and alimony: We have more than 20 years of experience with the Massachusetts child support guidelines. We can draft a support plan that is favorable to you while remaining fair and reasonable in the eyes of the court.
- Modifications: When times change and you need a modification of your parenting or support plan, we can help you get the modifications you need.
- Business and corporate law: We focus on long-term working relationships with our business clients, providing representation from the early stages of entity choice through every aspect of the life of your business. We can handle one-time contractual needs or provide ongoing general counsel.
- Estate planning: We can help you get an estate plan that will pass along your wealth intelligently and effectively.
- Personal injury: If you have been in a car accident or a slip and fall accident, or a loved one has suffered a wrongful death, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Responsive To Your Needs
With our main office located in Medway, Massachusetts, we emphasize an approach that is responsive to our client needs. We are easy to reach and easy to work with.
Call our office or send us an e-mail for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer.